Status of black grass (Alopecurus myosuroides) resistance to acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase inhibitors in France
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 95–105, April 2007
How to Cite
DÉLYE, C., MENCHARI, Y., GUILLEMIN, J.-P., MATÉJICEK, A., MICHEL, S., CAMILLERI, C. and CHAUVEL, B. (2007), Status of black grass (Alopecurus myosuroides) resistance to acetyl-coenzyme A carboxylase inhibitors in France. Weed Research, 47: 95–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2007.00544.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Received 9 May 2006 Revised version accepted 4 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!