The effects of seed mix and management on the abundance of desirable and pernicious unsown species in arable buffer strip communities
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 113–123, April 2008
How to Cite
WESTBURY, D. B., WOODCOCK, B. A., HARRIS, S. J., BROWN, V. K. and POTTS, S. G. (2008), The effects of seed mix and management on the abundance of desirable and pernicious unsown species in arable buffer strip communities. Weed Research, 48: 113–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2007.00614.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 25 June 2007 Revised version accepted 13 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!