Relative roles of life-form, land use and climate in recent dynamics of alien plant distributions in the British Isles
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 European Weed Research Society
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 19–28, February 2009
How to Cite
HULME, P. E. (2009), Relative roles of life-form, land use and climate in recent dynamics of alien plant distributions in the British Isles. Weed Research, 49: 19–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2008.00658.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Received 30 March 2008 Revised version accepted 19 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!