Soil biota, but not soil nutrients, facilitate the invasion of Bidens pilosa relative to a native species Saussurea deltoidea
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 European Weed Research Society
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 201–206, April 2009
How to Cite
CUI, Q.-G. and HE, W.-M. (2009), Soil biota, but not soil nutrients, facilitate the invasion of Bidens pilosa relative to a native species Saussurea deltoidea. Weed Research, 49: 201–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2008.00679.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2009
- Received 22 June 2008 Revised version accepted 22 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!