The relative generality of plant invasion mechanisms and predicting future invasive plants
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 European Weed Research Society
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 449–460, October 2009
How to Cite
REN, M.-X. and ZHANG, Q.-G. (2009), The relative generality of plant invasion mechanisms and predicting future invasive plants. Weed Research, 49: 449–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2009.00723.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Received 7 September 2008 Revised version accepted 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!