An assessment of the accuracy and consistency of human perception of weed cover
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Weed Research © 2010 European Weed Research Society
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 638–647, December 2010
How to Cite
ANDÚJAR, D., RIBEIRO, A., CARMONA, R., FERNÁNDEZ-QUINTANILLA, C. and DORADO, J. (2010), An assessment of the accuracy and consistency of human perception of weed cover. Weed Research, 50: 638–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2010.00809.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Received 18 February 2010 Revised version accepted 9 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!