Current and potential geographical distribution of the invasive plant Parthenium hysterophorus (Asteraceae) in eastern and southern Africa
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Weed Research © 2010 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 71–84, February 2011
How to Cite
MCCONNACHIE, A. J., STRATHIE, L. W., MERSIE, W., GEBREHIWOT, L., ZEWDIE, K., ABDUREHIM, A., ABRHA, B., ARAYA, T., ASAREGEW, F., ASSEFA, F., GEBRE-TSADIK, R., NIGATU, L., TADESSE, B. and TANA, T. (2011), Current and potential geographical distribution of the invasive plant Parthenium hysterophorus (Asteraceae) in eastern and southern Africa. Weed Research, 51: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2010.00820.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2010
- Received 17 July 2009 Revised version accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!