Quantification of the relationship between strigolactones and Striga hermonthica infection in rice under varying levels of nitrogen and phosphorus
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 373–385, August 2011
How to Cite
JAMIL, M., CHARNIKHOVA, T., CARDOSO, C., JAMIL, T., UENO, K., VERSTAPPEN, F., ASAMI, T. and BOUWMEESTER, H. J. (2011), Quantification of the relationship between strigolactones and Striga hermonthica infection in rice under varying levels of nitrogen and phosphorus. Weed Research, 51: 373–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00847.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- Received 7 December 2009 Revised version accepted 16 December 2010 Subject Editor: Enrique Barriuso, INRA, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!