Quantification of the relationship between strigolactones and Striga hermonthica infection in rice under varying levels of nitrogen and phosphorus
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 373–385, August 2011
How to Cite
JAMIL, M., CHARNIKHOVA, T., CARDOSO, C., JAMIL, T., UENO, K., VERSTAPPEN, F., ASAMI, T. and BOUWMEESTER, H. J. (2011), Quantification of the relationship between strigolactones and Striga hermonthica infection in rice under varying levels of nitrogen and phosphorus. Weed Research, 51: 373–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00847.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Received 7 December 2009 Revised version accepted 16 December 2010 Subject Editor: Enrique Barriuso, INRA, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!