Climate change and weed adaptation: can evolution of invasive plants lead to greater range expansion than forecasted?
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 227–240, June 2011
How to Cite
CLEMENTS, D. R. and DITOMMASO, A. (2011), Climate change and weed adaptation: can evolution of invasive plants lead to greater range expansion than forecasted?. Weed Research, 51: 227–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00850.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Received 8 June 2010 Revised version accepted 30 December 2010 Subject Editor: Jonathan Storkey, Rothamsted, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!