Weed management practices determine plant and arthropod diversity and seed predation in vineyards
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 404–412, August 2011
How to Cite
SANGUANKEO, P. P. and LEÓN, R. G. (2011), Weed management practices determine plant and arthropod diversity and seed predation in vineyards. Weed Research, 51: 404–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00853.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 3 September 2010 Revised version accepted 10 February 2011 Subject Editor: Paula Westerman, Rostock, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!