Weed management practices determine plant and arthropod diversity and seed predation in vineyards
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 404–412, August 2011
How to Cite
SANGUANKEO, P. P. and LEÓN, R. G. (2011), Weed management practices determine plant and arthropod diversity and seed predation in vineyards. Weed Research, 51: 404–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00853.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received 3 September 2010 Revised version accepted 10 February 2011 Subject Editor: Paula Westerman, Rostock, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!