Modelling rotations: can crop sequences explain arable weed seedbank abundance?
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 Rothamsted Research. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 422–432, August 2011
How to Cite
BOHAN, D. A., POWERS, S. J., CHAMPION, G., HAUGHTON, A. J., HAWES, C., SQUIRE, G., CUSSANS, J. and MERTENS, S. K. (2011), Modelling rotations: can crop sequences explain arable weed seedbank abundance?. Weed Research, 51: 422–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00860.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2011
- Received 15 July 2010 Revised version accepted 21 February 2011 Subject Editor: José Gonzalez-Andujar, CSIC, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!