Herbicide hormesis – can it be useful in crop production?
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 321–332, August 2011
How to Cite
BELZ, R. G., CEDERGREEN, N. and DUKE, S. O. (2011), Herbicide hormesis – can it be useful in crop production?. Weed Research, 51: 321–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00862.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2011
- Received 23 November 2010 Revised version accepted 8 March 2011 Subject Editor: Per Kudsk, Flakkebjerg, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!