The invasive weed Lantana camara increases fire risk in dry rainforest by altering fuel beds
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 525–533, October 2011
How to Cite
BERRY, Z. C., WEVILL, K. and CURRAN, T. J. (2011), The invasive weed Lantana camara increases fire risk in dry rainforest by altering fuel beds. Weed Research, 51: 525–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00869.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received 14 September 2010 Revised version accepted 21 April 2011 Subject Editor: David Clements, Trinity Western University, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!