Quantifying the effect of drought on carbon dioxide-induced changes in competition between a C3 crop (tomato) and a C4 weed (Amaranthus retroflexus)
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
© Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 591–600, December 2011
How to Cite
VALERIO, M., TOMECEK, M. B., LOVELLI, S. and ZISKA, L. H. (2011), Quantifying the effect of drought on carbon dioxide-induced changes in competition between a C3 crop (tomato) and a C4 weed (Amaranthus retroflexus). Weed Research, 51: 591–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00874.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Received 7 January 2011 Revised version accepted 19 May 2011 Subject Editor: Clarence Swanton, Guelph, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!