Elevated temperature may accelerate invasive expansion of the liana plant Ipomoea cairica
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Weed Research © 2011 European Weed Research Society
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 574–580, December 2011
How to Cite
WANG, R.-L., ZENG, R.-S., PENG, S.-L., CHEN, B.-M., LIANG, X.-T. and XIN, X.-W. (2011), Elevated temperature may accelerate invasive expansion of the liana plant Ipomoea cairica. Weed Research, 51: 574–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2011.00884.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Received 15 March 2011 Revised version accepted 18 July 2011 Subject Editor: Peter Zwerger, JKI, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!