Shikimate leaf disc assay for early detection of glyphosate resistance in Conyza canadensis and relative transcript levels of EPSPS and ABC transporter genes
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Weed Research © 2012 European Weed Research Society
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 233–241, June 2012
How to Cite
NOL, N., TSIKOU, D., EID, M., LIVIERATOS, I. C. and GIANNOPOLITIS, C. N. (2012), Shikimate leaf disc assay for early detection of glyphosate resistance in Conyza canadensis and relative transcript levels of EPSPS and ABC transporter genes. Weed Research, 52: 233–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2012.00911.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Received 21 October 2011 Revised version accepted 8 February 2012 Subject Editor: Karen Bailey, AAFC, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!