Centaurea cyanus as a biological indicator of segetal species richness in arable fields
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Weed Research © 2012 European Weed Research Society
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 551–563, December 2012
How to Cite
BELLANGER, S., GUILLEMIN, J.-P., BRETAGNOLLE, V. and DARMENCY, H. (2012), Centaurea cyanus as a biological indicator of segetal species richness in arable fields. Weed Research, 52: 551–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2012.00946.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Received 11 April 2012 Revised version accepted 23 July 2012 Subject Editor: Matt Liebman, Iowa, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!