Understanding the potential for resistance evolution to the new herbicide pyroxasulfone: field selection at high doses versus recurrent selection at low doses
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Weed Research © 2012 European Weed Research Society
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 489–499, December 2012
How to Cite
BUSI, R., GAINES, T. A., WALSH, M. J. and POWLES, S. B. (2012), Understanding the potential for resistance evolution to the new herbicide pyroxasulfone: field selection at high doses versus recurrent selection at low doses. Weed Research, 52: 489–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2012.00948.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Received 20 October 2011 Revised version accepted 8 August 2012 Subject Editor: Paul Neve, Warwick, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!