Understanding the potential for resistance evolution to the new herbicide pyroxasulfone: field selection at high doses versus recurrent selection at low doses
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Weed Research © 2012 European Weed Research Society
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 489–499, December 2012
How to Cite
BUSI, R., GAINES, T. A., WALSH, M. J. and POWLES, S. B. (2012), Understanding the potential for resistance evolution to the new herbicide pyroxasulfone: field selection at high doses versus recurrent selection at low doses. Weed Research, 52: 489–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2012.00948.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Received 20 October 2011 Revised version accepted 8 August 2012 Subject Editor: Paul Neve, Warwick, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!