Spread dynamics and agricultural impact of Sorghum halepense, an emerging invasive species in Central Europe
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Weed Research © 2012 European Weed Research Society
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 53–60, February 2013
How to Cite
FOLLAK, S. and ESSL, F. (2013), Spread dynamics and agricultural impact of Sorghum halepense, an emerging invasive species in Central Europe. Weed Research, 53: 53–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3180.2012.00952.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Received 25 April 2012 Revised version accepted 28 August 2012 Subject Editor: Stephen Novak, Boise, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!