Supported in part by North York General Hospital Research Fund.
Verrucous and Elephantoid Lymphedema:
Morphologic Spectrum and Terminology
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 177–187, April 1981
How to Cite
Richards, R. N. (1981), Verrucous and Elephantoid Lymphedema:. International Journal of Dermatology, 20: 177–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4362.1981.tb00449.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.