In Vivo Studies of the Evolution of Physical Properties of the Human Skin with Age
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 322–329, June 1984
How to Cite
Leveque, J. L., Corcuff, P., Rigal, J. d. and Agache, P. (1984), In Vivo Studies of the Evolution of Physical Properties of the Human Skin with Age. International Journal of Dermatology, 23: 322–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4362.1984.tb04061.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!