Markers and Relative Risk in a German Population for Developing Malignant Melanoma
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 517–523, October 1989
How to Cite
Garbe, C., Krüger, S., Stadler, R., Guggenmoos-Holzmann, I. and Orfanos, C. E. (1989), Markers and Relative Risk in a German Population for Developing Malignant Melanoma. International Journal of Dermatology, 28: 517–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4362.1989.tb04604.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!