The opinions or assertions herein are the private of the author and are not to be construed as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
Its Chemical and Therapeutic Properties
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2007
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 679–683, October 1991
How to Cite
Shelton, R. M. (1991), Aloe Vera. International Journal of Dermatology, 30: 679–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4362.1991.tb02607.x
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.