The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the author and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the U.S. Army or the Department of Defense.
Inflammatory Tinea Capitis (Kerion) Mimicking Dissecting Cellulitis
Occurrence in Two Adolescents
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 190–192, March 1991
How to Cite
Sperling, L. C. (1991), Inflammatory Tinea Capitis (Kerion) Mimicking Dissecting Cellulitis. International Journal of Dermatology, 30: 190–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4362.1991.tb03849.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.