Supported in part by the HBS Trust of Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India, in collaboration with The Health Foundation, New York.
COMPARISON OF TOPICAL PHENYTOIN WITH NORMAL SALINE IN THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC TROPHIC ULCERS IN LEPROSY
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 210–213, March 1993
How to Cite
BANSAL, N. K. and MUKUL (1993), COMPARISON OF TOPICAL PHENYTOIN WITH NORMAL SALINE IN THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC TROPHIC ULCERS IN LEPROSY. International Journal of Dermatology, 32: 210–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4362.1993.tb02798.x
Reprint requests: Barry H. Smith, M.D., Ph.D. The Health Foundation, 205 East 64th Street, Suite 404, New York, NY 10021.
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.