Treatment of late-stage Sézary syndrome with 2-Chlorodeoxyadenosine
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 352–356, June 2002
How to Cite
Bouwhuis, S. A., El-Azhary, R. A., McEvoy, M. T., Gibson, L. E., Habermann, T. M., Witzig, T. E. and Pittelkow, M. R. (2002), Treatment of late-stage Sézary syndrome with 2-Chlorodeoxyadenosine. International Journal of Dermatology, 41: 352–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2002.01501.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.