A double-blind randomized trial of 5% ascorbic acid vs. 4% hydroquinone in melasma
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 604–607, August 2004
How to Cite
Espinal-Perez, L. E., Moncada, B. and Castanedo-Cazares, J. P. (2004), A double-blind randomized trial of 5% ascorbic acid vs. 4% hydroquinone in melasma. International Journal of Dermatology, 43: 604–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2004.02134.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.