Cutaneous hyalohyphomycosis caused by Paecilomyces lilacinus: report of three cases and review of the literature
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 648–653, September 2004
How to Cite
Hall, V. C., Goyal, S., Davis, M. D. P. and Walsh, J. S. (2004), Cutaneous hyalohyphomycosis caused by Paecilomyces lilacinus: report of three cases and review of the literature. International Journal of Dermatology, 43: 648–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2004.02175.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.