Disclosures: The author is a consultant to companies in the food and dietary supplement industry. The author makes no direct income on the sales of dietary supplements containing omega-3 fatty acids.
Omega-3, omega-6 and psoriasis: a different view
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 527–528, June 2005
How to Cite
Logan, A. C. (2005), Omega-3, omega-6 and psoriasis: a different view. International Journal of Dermatology, 44: 527–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2004.02506.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.