Improvement in lymphatic function and partial resolution of nails after complex decongestive physiotherapy in yellow nail syndrome
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 501–503, June 2005
How to Cite
Szolnoky, G., Lakatos, B., Husz, S. and Dobozy, A. (2005), Improvement in lymphatic function and partial resolution of nails after complex decongestive physiotherapy in yellow nail syndrome. International Journal of Dermatology, 44: 501–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2005.02066.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.