Tinea capitis mimicking dissecting cellulitis: a distinct variant
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 412–414, May 2005
How to Cite
Twersky, J. M. and Sheth, A. P. (2005), Tinea capitis mimicking dissecting cellulitis: a distinct variant. International Journal of Dermatology, 44: 412–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2005.02083.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.