Clinicopathological study of neurofibromatosis type 1: an experience in Nigeria
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 116–120, February 2005
How to Cite
Odebode, T. O., Afolayan, E. A. O., Adigun, I. A. and Daramola, O. O. M. (2005), Clinicopathological study of neurofibromatosis type 1: an experience in Nigeria. International Journal of Dermatology, 44: 116–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2005.02386.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!