Dirofilaria repens: A dog parasite presenting as a paranasal subcutaneous nodule
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 477–478, April 2006
How to Cite
Radmanesh, M., Saberi, A., Maraghi, S., Emad-Mostowfi, N. and Radmanesh, M. (2006), Dirofilaria repens: A dog parasite presenting as a paranasal subcutaneous nodule. International Journal of Dermatology, 45: 477–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2006.02638.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.