Two Japanese cases of lichen planus pigmentosus-inversus
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 740–742, July 2007
How to Cite
Kashima, A., Tajiri, A., Yamashita, A., Asada, Y. and Setoyama, M. (2007), Two Japanese cases of lichen planus pigmentosus-inversus. International Journal of Dermatology, 46: 740–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2007.02880.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!