Pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus: similar prognosis?
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 923–926, September 2007
How to Cite
Zaraa, I., Mokni, M., Hsairi, M., Boubaker, S., Sellami, M., Zitouni, M., Makni, S. and Dhahri, A. B. O. (2007), Pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus: similar prognosis?. International Journal of Dermatology, 46: 923–926. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2007.03103.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!