Is topical antimycotic treatment useful as adjuvant therapy for flexural atopic dermatitis: randomized, double-blind, controlled trial using one side of the elbow or knee as a control
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
© 2008 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 187–191, February 2008
How to Cite
Wong, A. W. K., Hon, E. K.-l. and Zee, B. (2008), Is topical antimycotic treatment useful as adjuvant therapy for flexural atopic dermatitis: randomized, double-blind, controlled trial using one side of the elbow or knee as a control. International Journal of Dermatology, 47: 187–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2008.03414.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.