Severity of disease, rather than xerosis, correlates with pruritus in patients with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 374–378, April 2009
How to Cite
Hachisuka, J., Takeuchi, S., Kido, M., Fukiwake, N. and Furue, M. (2009), Severity of disease, rather than xerosis, correlates with pruritus in patients with atopic dermatitis. International Journal of Dermatology, 48: 374–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2009.03906.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.