Efficacy of dioic acid compared with hydroquinone in the treatment of melasma
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
© 2009 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 893–895, August 2009
How to Cite
Tirado-Sánchez, A., Santamaría-Román, A. and Ponce-Olivera, R. M. (2009), Efficacy of dioic acid compared with hydroquinone in the treatment of melasma. International Journal of Dermatology, 48: 893–895. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2009.04105.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.