Correspondence: Neutrophilic dermatosis of the dorsal hands: a case showing HLA B54, the marker of Sweet’s syndrome
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1079–1080, September 2010
How to Cite
Takahama, H. and Kanbe, T. (2010), Correspondence: Neutrophilic dermatosis of the dorsal hands: a case showing HLA B54, the marker of Sweet’s syndrome. International Journal of Dermatology, 49: 1079–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2009.04422.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.