The authors contributed equally to this study.
Hailey-Hailey disease in Tunisia
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 396–401, April 2010
How to Cite
Benmously-Mlika, R., Bchetnia, M., Deghais, S., Ben Brick, S.A., Charfeddine, C., Debbiche, A., Haouet, S., Mokni, M., Abdelhak, S., Kamoun, M.R., Ben Osman, A., Fenniche, S. and Mokhtar, I. (2010), Hailey-Hailey disease in Tunisia. International Journal of Dermatology, 49: 396–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04403.x
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.