The Global Alliance to Improve Outcomes in Acne is an international committee of physicians and researchers in the field of acne. Global Alliance to Improve Outcomes in Acne members: Harald Gollnick, MD, Chair; Diane Thiboutot, MD, Co-Chair; Vincenzo Bettoli, MD; Brigitte Dréno, MD, PhD; Sewon Kang, MD; James J. Leyden, MD; Alan R. Shalita, MD; Vicente Torres Lozada, MD, Steering Committee; Diane Berson, MD; Alejandro Cordero, MD; Andrew Finlay, MB BS, FRCP; Chee Leok Goh, MD, MRCP, FRCP, FAMS; Maria Isabel Herane, MD; Ana Kaminsky, MD, PhD; Raj Kubba, MD; Alison Layton, MB, ChB, FRCP; Yoshiki Miyachi, MD, PhD; Montserrat Perez, MD; Jaime Piquero-Martin, MD; Marcia Ramos-e- Silva, MD, PhD; Jo Ann See, MBBS, FACD; Neil Shear, MD; John Wolf, Jr, MD.
Large-scale worldwide observational study of adherence with acne therapy
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
© 2010 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 448–456, April 2010
How to Cite
Dréno, B., Thiboutot, D., Gollnick, H., Finlay, A. Y., Layton, A., Leyden, J. J., Leutenegger, E., Perez, M. and on behalf of the Global Alliance to Improve Outcomes in Acne (2010), Large-scale worldwide observational study of adherence with acne therapy. International Journal of Dermatology, 49: 448–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04416.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.