Conflict of interest: The authors of this work have no financial or personal relationship with other people or organization that could inappropriately influence their work during the submission process.
Diagnosis and treatment of persistent oral lesions caused by herpesvirus in a patient with pemphigus vulgaris
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 335–339, March 2011
How to Cite
Oliveira, D. P., Moura, H. H. G., Janini, M. E. R., Fernandes, N. C. and Santos, N. (2011), Diagnosis and treatment of persistent oral lesions caused by herpesvirus in a patient with pemphigus vulgaris. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 335–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04494.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.