Identification of a novel mutation in the ectodysplasin A gene in a Korean family with X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 1437–1439, November 2011
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Lim, I.-S., Choi, E.-S., Lee, H.-I., Kim, B.-J., Kim, M.-N., Lee, S.-T., Kim, H.-J., Kim, J.-W., Ki, C.-S. and Kim, B.-J. (2011), Identification of a novel mutation in the ectodysplasin A gene in a Korean family with X-linked hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 1437–1439. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04549.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.