Conflicts of interest: None.
A novel mutation of keratin 17 gene in a pedigree with pachyonychia congenita type 2
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2013 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 117–119, January 2013
How to Cite
Qiang, W., Kaibo, W., Tienan, L., Guilan, Z., Yueyang, L., Ting, X. and Fangji, S. (2013), A novel mutation of keratin 17 gene in a pedigree with pachyonychia congenita type 2. International Journal of Dermatology, 52: 117–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04667.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.