Conflicts of interest: None.
Cutaneous tuberculosis caused by multidrug-resistant tubercle bacilli: report of three cases
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 300–303, March 2011
How to Cite
Ramesh, V., Sen, M. K., Nair, D., Singla, R. and Sengupta, A. (2011), Cutaneous tuberculosis caused by multidrug-resistant tubercle bacilli: report of three cases. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 300–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04714.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.