Conflict of interest: none.
Cutaneous sarcoidosis developing after treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin: a new case and review of the literature
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 287–291, March 2011
How to Cite
López, V., Molina, I., Monteagudo, C. and Jordá, E. (2011), Cutaneous sarcoidosis developing after treatment with pegylated interferon and ribavirin: a new case and review of the literature. International Journal of Dermatology, 50: 287–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04728.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!