Conflict of interest: None.
A case of cutaneous type pemphigus vulgaris
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1398–1400, November 2012
How to Cite
Ohshima, Y., Tamada, Y., Matsumoto, Y. and Watanabe, D. (2012), A case of cutaneous type pemphigus vulgaris. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 1398–1400. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04779.x
Financial support: None.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.