Aquagenic acrokeratoderma: case report with no involvement of the palms
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2011 The International Society of Dermatology
International Journal of Dermatology
Volume 51, Issue 11, pages 1391–1393, November 2012
How to Cite
Xia, Q. (2012), Aquagenic acrokeratoderma: case report with no involvement of the palms. International Journal of Dermatology, 51: 1391–1393. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2010.04803.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.